(i) Non routine items of business and Powers to be exercised by the officers of the KRMB need to be approved by the Board.
(ii) Chairman has full powers to operate the approved budget for works as well as establishment component.
(iii) Chairman can delegate the powers to the extent required to Member Secretary and other officers of KRMB. As of now the powers delegated to Member Secretary is Rs. 20.0 Lakh.
(iv) Operating of Bank Account: The Bank Account of the KRMB with scheduled banks is jointly operated by Director (Finance) and Drawing & Disbursing Officer of the secretariat. All payments are released/ made under joint signature only.
1. Annual Budget;
2. Delegation of Powers;
3. Deputation or training abroad of KRMB staff and officers when expenses were to be met by KRMB.
1. Creation of temporary posts for not exceeding one year, subject to availability of budget provision.
2. All establishment matters including matters pertaining to deputations against sanctioned posts, determination of inter-se-seniority, quasi-permanency, confirmation, removal from service and dismissal, implementation of reservation orders;
3. Preparation of various Reports including Annual Report of the KRMB;
4. Answering of Parliament Questions, RTI, PA and VIP references;
5. Implementation of the decisions of the Authority regarding grant of various allowances such as HRA/TA/DA/Conveyance Allowance/Medical Attendance Rules etc;
6. All matters concerning pay and allowances, leave salary and pension contributions, TA bills, Medical Attendance Bills, LTC bills, etc, of the employees of the KRMB;
7. Audit of Accounts;
8. Any other miscellaneous matter pertaining to administration, accounts or housekeeping.